Re: Fwd: Europeana launches Linked Open Data Pilot and Animation

Dear Antoine and all,

Antoines second to last link (http://bit.ly/w6tS2Y) redirects to an old press
release entry.

The topical link should be
 http://pro.europeana.eu/web/guest/press-release?p_p_id=itemdetailsportlet_WAR_europeanaportlet_INSTANCE_FX4c&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-2&p_p_col_count=1&_itemdetailsportlet_WAR_europeanaportlet_INSTANCE_FX4c_itemId=994900&_itemdetailsportlet_WAR_europeanaportlet_INSTANCE_FX4c_javax.portlet.action=setItemId

(oh my THAT one is long one :O )

oo