Re: UDC in Skos?

Karen

There is a navigation button/link labelled "EXPORTS" on the UDC summary site
which currently only displays "Under development". afaik, this has remained
unchanged for the past two years or so, despite announcements at past UDC
conferences and IFLA meetings that various output formats, including RDF, would
be available within a few months. I'm not sure if any new information was given
out at the UDC conference this year in The Hague (I was present for the last
afternoon session only).

I guess it's a wait-and-see situation ...

Cheers

Gordon