library patron data in RDF

From: Jakob Voss <jakob.voss@gbv.de>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 15:46:41 +0100
To: public-lld@w3.org

Has anyone started to express patron data in RDF? I guess you find most
building blocks in FOAF and SIOC Ontology, but some patron information,
such as fines, holds, pending checkouts and reservations etc. is very
library specific, so some new Ontology classes/properties may be needed.
If I had to create an RDF representation of core patron data, I'd start
with NCIP, maybe parts of NCIP can be mapped to RDF. However I only want
to know whether anyone has already done something in this area.

Jakob Vo▀ <jakob.voss@gbv.de>, skype: nichtich
Platz der Goettinger Sieben 1, 37073 G÷ttingen, Germany
+49 (0)551 39-10242, http://www.gbv.de