Re: Comments on Benefits section

Thanks, Emma. Already this looks much more "logical" in the way it is
organized, and there is more in it that might make sense to the less
techie library readers.

I would still like to see the technology section be a bit less
URI-centric and talk about other aspects of the technology. I realize
that it is the URI that makes all (or most) of the technical
advantages possible, but the URI is the *means* not the *end*. In
addition, I think that technologies like SKOS and OWL have advantages
beyond the use of URIs (e.g. defining semantics and relationships
between properties).

Maybe this is a topic for an upcoming call?

kc