AW: WG: RDF representation of the personal name authorities in the BIBSYS authority file (Norway)

> Great to see this happen

Indeed, and considering the discussion about persons as persons vs. persons as concepts (Michelle Obama comes to mind...) I found it interesting that they choose to use foaf:Person but rely on skos:altLabel for variant names. The links to VIAF are great, too!

All the best,

Lars

  **** Bitte beachten Sie die neue Internet- und E-Mail-Adresse. ****
  **** Please note my new internet- and email-address. ****

--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek / Informationstechnik