Re: licensing of library data - article in LIBER quarterly

Well-said, Simon! I suggest that we crib from what you've written for our report. Do you mind?

To that end, I've pasted your comments into the Talk page of our Draft issues wiki page:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Talk:Draft_issues_page#Simon_Spero.27s_comments_on_US_rights.2Flicensing_issues

-Jodi

<trim>