Re: A needs pyramid for LLD

Karen,
The representation is interesting, and even more, the way it ties the
issues together.
However, a question on the "pyramid" choice : I would actually
represent it the other way around : maybe that's because I'm used to
the SW Layer cake, but I would put at the bottom & wider the issues
that are pre-requisites and closer or easier to be solved, and at the
top and smaller, the issues that are more complex or less likely to
happen without a strong involvement from the community.
Emma