Re: A needs pyramid for LLD

From: Emmanuelle Bermes <manue@figoblog.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 09:47:27 +0100
To: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Cc: public-lld <public-lld@w3.org>
The representation is interesting, and even more, the way it ties the
issues together.
However, a question on the "pyramid" choice : I would actually
represent it the other way around : maybe that's because I'm used to
the SW Layer cake, but I would put at the bottom & wider the issues
that are pre-requisites and closer or easier to be solved, and at the
top and smaller, the issues that are more complex or less likely to
happen without a strong involvement from the community.