Re: Question about MARCXML to Models transformation

  Jeff,

Most MARC records don't contain many-to-many relationships, except for
an aggregated container (festschrift, some music records, multiple
version records, etc.).  Those are rather easily flagged.  You should
try out the MST, and take a look, rather than listen to me go on about
it! (http://www.extensiblecatalog.org/).

Diane