RE: Question about MARCXML to Models transformation

One way to punt on this problem would be to treat the relationship between W&M as 1-to-1 for now (80/20 rule). This would create some alias URIs for Expressions and possibly conflate a few, but we could always come in later and use owl:sameAs to reconcile the aliases and improve the data mining to split those we conflate.

Jeff