Re: Fwd: Re: Question about MARCXML to Models transformation

  I think it's important to note here that providing ways for catalogers
to do this kind of disambiguation is only one way (and perhaps not the
most efficient).  Many of these are easier and more effective as
post-processing activities.

Diane