Fwd: Re: Question about MARCXML to Models transformation

Good points. Perhaps that could be also something interesting to mention in the report, in recommendations on how to change (if possible) the way library data could be created or processed. So as to make sure that the original work of librarians has maximum impact in a more open environment...

Antoine