RE: introduction to linked data + library linked data, for catalogers?

I take that back. Controlled headings and various codes captured in MARC
are convertible to Linked Data URIs with label lookups or added http://
prefixes. LCSH and other authority datasets on
http://id.loc.gov/download/ are an example of this. If MARC catalogers
are using these controlled terms, they're already helping.

Jeff

On