RE: introduction to linked data + library linked data, for catalogers?

Jodi,

To the extent that "catalogers" implies MARC catalogers, the general
problem is there are very few plausible places in MARC to put real world
object URIs. There should be more, but MARC standards are going to move
slowly.

Jeff