Re: Call for Use Cases: Social uses and other new uses of Library Linked Data - from W3C Library Linked Data Incubator Group

Hello again, Thomas!

We're trying to understand more about the "Crosslinking Environmental Data and the Library" [0] use case you shared. Are you doing data enrichment? Or connecting to two different vocabularies, which you're connecting together?

- connecting these resources to one single vocabulary (or vocabulary system) [data enrichment]
- or connecting these resources to two different vocabularies (probably this would be in the existing data already) and then connect the vocabularies together

By the way, I took a look at your SNS service--the spatial intersection associations (e.g. in [1]) is really interesting and useful!

Thanks again!
-Jodi

[0] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Crosslinking_Environment_Data_and_the_Library
[1] http://www.semantic-network.de/displayTopic.html?lang=en&tid=GEMEINDE0918144146