RE: Review of Relevant Technologies section

From: Jon Phipps <jonp@jesandco.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:01:39 -0500
To: "Karen Coyle" <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>, <public-lld@w3.org>
Hi Karen, Jeff et al, I didn't intend to drop out of this coversation, but I've had limited internet for much of the last week. I'll jump back once I'm not solely dependent on my phone.

Jon
Sent from my LG phone

Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net> wrote:

Quoting "Young,Jeff (OR)" <jyoung@oclc.org>:

> I tried to add some cross-references to specific categories of use
> cases, but the affinities seem a little vague. Nevertheless, here's
> the diff:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_Relevant_Technologies&diff=5188&oldid=5177

Jeff, I like the way you have worked the use cases into this section.
I wonder if there aren't other sections that should refer back to
particular use cases or clusters... I'll keep that in mind as we edit
the issues and recommendations, although I suspect that those two
sections are more specific than the use cases we have.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net