RE: Review of Relevant Technologies section

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 20:03:23 -0700
To: public-lld@w3.org
Quoting "Young,Jeff (OR)" <jyoung@oclc.org>:

> I tried to add some cross-references to specific categories of use
> cases, but the affinities seem a little vague. Nevertheless, here's
> the diff:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_Relevant_Technologies&diff=5188&oldid=5177

Jeff, I like the way you have worked the use cases into this section.
I wonder if there aren't other sections that should refer back to
particular use cases or clusters... I'll keep that in mind as we edit
the issues and recommendations, although I suspect that those two
sections are more specific than the use cases we have.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net