Review of "Implementation challenges and barriers to adoption"

I agree. HTML5, CSS3 y JavaScript, that are not the future, but the present
already. And is not only to implement them, but to remove a lot of things.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: public-lld-request@w3.org [mailto:public-lld-request@w3.org] En nombre
de Svensson, Lars
Enviado el: domingo, 26 de junio de 2011 2:46
Para: public-lld@w3.org
Asunto: Review of "Implementation challenges and barriers to adoption"

Dear all,

I was asked to review the section "Implementation challenges and barriers to
adoption". I agree with most of it, have slight issues with the section
where library standards development (cumbersome) is contrasted to web
development as a whole (lightweight), particularly where it says that it's
OK that HTML5 takes a lot of time. Standards work is difficult and takes
time! Further, I've added some text about provenance annotation.

Hope it helps,

Lars (on his way to ALA)

  **** Bitte beachten Sie die neue Internet- und E-Mail-Adresse. ****
  **** Please note my new internet- and email-address. ****