Review of "Implementation challenges and barriers to adoption"

From: Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 02:46:20 +0200
To: <public-lld@w3.org>
Dear all,

I was asked to review the section "Implementation challenges and
barriers to adoption". I agree with most of it, have slight issues with
the section where library standards development (cumbersome) is
contrasted to web development as a whole (lightweight), particularly
where it says that it's OK that HTML5 takes a lot of time. Standards
work is difficult and takes time! Further, I've added some text about
provenance annotation.

Hope it helps,

Lars (on his way to ALA)

  **** Bitte beachten Sie die neue Internet- und E-Mail-Adresse. ****
  **** Please note my new internet- and email-address. ****

--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek / Informationstechnik