Review of "Implementation challenges and barriers to adoption"

I was assigned to review the section of the report "Implementation
challenges and barriers to adoption"
(http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportWithTransclusion#Imple
mentation_challenges_and_barriers_to_adoption).

My comments and suggestions are at:
http://www.loc.gov/standards/sru/w3clld/

(Please don't attach any significance to the location of this page - in the
SRU site - it is simply a matter of convenience.)

--Ray Denenberg