Review Draft Section Relevant Technologies of W3C Library Linked Data XG

From: Marcel Ruhl <ruhl@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:38:25 +0200
To: public-lld@w3.org
Dear all,

i was asked to review the Relevant Technologies section [1]. I think it's
written well and i don't want to add any new content. To my mind, the text
sums up the important technologies in the context of the paper with few
sentences. This is within the scope of this section and more words are not
needed, in my opinion. With the rich linking it provides an starting point
for those who want to get further information.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Relevant_Technologies

Best regards
Marcel

--