Re: Is there a vocabulary to describe a Z39.50 interface in RDF?

I'd also suggest schemapedia http://schemapedia.com/ - which I like because it doesn't just list ontologies, but gives examples of use etc. (where these have been added). It also points off to other sources - including Sindice - where it doesn't have information on an ontology

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com