Subject: Re: Web NDL Authorities from National Diet Library of Japan
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 21:14:38 +0000
From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
To: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
CC: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, "<public-lod@w3.org>"	<public-lod@w3.org>

Hi.
Many thanks - an exciting contribution.
I have added the skos:*Match to sameas.org; but I haven't added the owl:sameAs links, as I downloaded the RDF but the way the non-numeric URIs came through means they do not resolve. Perhaps you would like to check them?

I have also been experimenting with a store that has a more carefully-curated set of library data, and have loaded it into that:
http://sameas.org/store/kelle
for example
http://sameas.org/store/kelle/?uri=http://d-nb.info/gnd/4126114-8
Best