Re: W3C Library Linked Data Incubator Group draft report - Call for Public Comment

Hi everyone,

When I try to register for the LLD comments blog, I am being redirected to a University of Bath network login page.  I can post my comments here to the list, but I thought the idea was to organize them on the blog.

Thanks,
Richard J. Urban, Doctoral Candidate
Graduate School of Library & Information Science
rjurban@illinois.edu
http://www.richardurban.net