Re: browsing VIAF OWL with the Manchester Ontology browser Re: SemWeb terminology page

We've also fixed the html in the meantime. You should be able to view it directly in the browser again.

http://viaf.org/ontology/1.1/

Jeff

Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org> wrote:

I just found another ontology browser, LODE [1] via [2]. Here's what it looks like on VIAF:

http://lode.sourceforge.net/http://viaf.org/ontology/1.1/

-Jodi

[1] http://lode.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://palindrom.es/phd/2011/01/13/a-lode-of-owl/comment-page-1/#comment-217