Re: Question about a link relationship attribute

Dear Eric,

We are limited in RDF in that we can only refer to URIs representing
real things (or to text strings), not to the physical things
themselves.  Thus, in my example,

    <http://***>  #  Publisher's URL for the book

represents the *book itself*, not a bibliographic reference to the book,
while

    *; biro:isReferencedBy <http://*****)>**  # URL of your local web
    page containing bibliographic reference to the book *
    *; biro:isReferencedBy <http://www.amazon.co.uk/*****)>  # **URL of
    Amazon page containing **bibliographic **reference to the book*
    *; biro:isReferencedBy <http://www.lib.ox.ac.uk/*****)> .  # **URL
    of Oxford University's OPAC catalogue item about the book*

represent three different complementary bibliographic references or
bibliographic records that all relate to this same book.  These may
differ in form, e.g. the library catalogue entry will be more complete
that the Amazon entry.  (I am always frustrated that I cannot find the
Publisher and ISBN for a book from Amazon, except by reading inside the
front cover!  Not sure what their API provides, though.)

Nothing complex to explain, is there?

David