Re: Tools list on wiki

Since Jodi and I think it's  good idea it *must* be a good idea, so I

1) copied the tools page to:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLDtools

2) made a link from the old page, but for the moment have left the
content there.

This means that anyone with a W3C wiki account can update or correct
entries there. If you are developing LLD tools, this might be a good
way to let others know. Right now there are a fair number of general
purpose tools listed. In the perfect future, when we have lots of LLD
tools, we can decide whether to keep the general section. At the
moment I think it is helpful because people need some ideas on where
to start.

kc