Re: FAST released as linked data

Thanks to all -- I now see that I was clicking on the wrong link
(well, it made sense to me to click on the rdf/xml link, not the "view
in browser" link...)

Anyway, I'm glad that FAST is now available. Note, also, that Open
Library did an even more severe faceting of the LC subject headings in
incoming MARC records, and that each resulting subject "atom" has a
URI. Unfortunately (perhaps), those subjects are mixed in with
user-added tags and are not distinguishable as coming from LCSH.
Still, it could be interesting to connect OL and FAST and LCSH where
they use the same label.

kc

--
Karen Coyle