Re: A better solution for legacy IDs?

Hello William,

when I asked the question of whether to use a predicate approach or a datatype approach at semantic overflow (now answers.semanticweb.com) no arguments were delivered for the datatype approach but for the predicate approach and other approaches discussed here. See [1].

All the best
Adrian

[1] http://answers.semanticweb.com/questions/3572/xsd-or-vocabulary

<20111213.150108.304380347.wwaites@tardis.ed.ac.uk>, William Waites