Re: [Use case side-deliverable] Alternative organization to improve readability

Daniel,

I think it helps to have the summaries as part of the list/table. I
think we can reduce the tables in the html version -- possibly make
them collapsable? Anyway, the tables in the wiki (which I'm impressed
that you did so well!) aren't necessarily the same bulk as the tables
in html. Could we experiment a bit with the html before you do more
work moving them around?

kc

--
Karen Coyle