Re: Comments on the draft report

From: Emmanuelle Bermes <manue@figoblog.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 19:02:35 +0200
To: romain.wenz@bnf.fr
Cc: public-lld@w3.org
Dear Romain,

Thank you for reviewing our draft report. Your comments are really useful.
I've just added the reference of your mail to our list of reviews [1],
so that we will be able to process your feedback when updating the
report.

Best regards,

Emma

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportReviewerAssignments