RE: RE: Recommendations: URIs

I'm pretty sure this does force it into OWL Full. I can imagine ways to
support both rdfs:Property and skos:Concept types in OWL DL, but it
would require more URIs and linking inside the ontology. Assuming that
OWL reasonsers become more powerful and popular, the problems with OWL
Full ontologies will presumably become more noticeable. It's not clear
how much we would sorry about such things today. It might be nice to
take an example like this and imagine how it could be migrated from OWL
Full to OWL DL without causing too much disruption.

Jeff