Skype call to finish up the "Benefits" summary draft

From: Ross Singer <ross.singer@talis.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 15:49:23 -0400
To: public-lld <public-lld@w3.org>
Hi everybody, per my action item from the call today, here's a call out to
see when people might want to get together for a Skype call to hammer out
the last bits of the Linked Data Benefits section draft (work in progress

Anyone interested is welcome to participate (just let me know your Skype ID,
mine is "inkcow" -- don't ask).

To throw out a date/time at random (feel free to suggest alternatives!), how
about 10:00 AM EDT next Tuesday (April 26th) or Monday (April 25th -
although this is a British bank holiday -- I'm not sure if this affects
anybody interested)?