Skype call to finish up the "Benefits" summary draft

From: Ross Singer <ross.singer@talis.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 15:49:23 -0400
To: public-lld <public-lld@w3.org>
Hi everybody, per my action item from the call today, here's a call out to
see when people might want to get together for a Skype call to hammer out
the last bits of the Linked Data Benefits section draft (work in progress
here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vtVG2qAIiLAivwCGdqwNXubrnBpaOPnK1ZKxxZAS8qk/edit?hl=en).

Anyone interested is welcome to participate (just let me know your Skype ID,
mine is "inkcow" -- don't ask).

To throw out a date/time at random (feel free to suggest alternatives!), how
about 10:00 AM EDT next Tuesday (April 26th) or Monday (April 25th -
although this is a British bank holiday -- I'm not sure if this affects
anybody interested)?

Thanks,
-Ross.