RE: Planned changes to the VIAF RDF

Simon and others:

Ah, I'd forgotten about subjects ...

Jesus Christ doesn't need birth or death dates in an authority context, unless
there is another person/persona with the same name of interest
bibliographically; the dates are added to create distinguishable labels
(headings). If that was required, I guess both dates would need question-marks
to indicate uncertainty (O?-32?) - perhaps a (less frivolous) cataloguer can
correct me.

FRAD has an "is member of" relationship between a Person and a Corporate Body.
But I don't think it's appropriate for the Nicholas Bourbaki scenario ...

Cheers

Gordon