RE: Planned changes to the VIAF RDF

Strictly speaking, library authority data separates personal names and corporate names. Nicolas Bourbaki is an example where the 80/20 rule breaks down in terms of mapping library data to reality. In effect, we can "personify" just about anything if we assign a "personal name" to it. We just need to be aware that people are going to giggle when they realize that "Phil" is our pet rock. ;-)

Jeff