Re: [Ticket#20110327102] RDF representation of the personal name authorities in the BIBSYS authority file (Norway)

Hello,

Licensing:
The data is licensed under the Open Data Commons Public Domain Dedication License
(ODC-PDDL) http://www.opendatacommons.org/licenses/pddl/1-0/.

You are free:
        * To Share: To copy, distribute and use the database.
        * To Create: To produce works from the database.
        * To Adapt: To modify, transform and build upon the database.

Best regards, Marit Brodshaug
support@bibsys.no              BIBSYS, Library Automation System
http://www.bibsys.no           N-7491 Trondheim
Tlf.: +47 958 24 000           Fax:  +47 73 59 68 48

persons has been published at  http://data.bibsys.no/data/.

> "The data was created by a joint project between BIBSYS
<http://www.bibsys.no/english/pages/about_us/index.php>  and NTNU University
Library <http://www.ntnu.edu/ub/about>  with funding from ABM-Utvikling (the
Norwegian Archive, Library and Museums authority)." (from the website. I didn't
find any policy statement about the status of the service or licensing issues -
maybe it's somewhere, in Norwegian). They offer a SPARQL endpoint and buld
download. owl:sameAs links are offered to VIAF, German GND and DBpedia.

> Great to see this happen - Joachim

file, available at http://data.bibsys.no/data/ uses Dublin Core, FOAF and SKOS
properties, with sameAs links to VIAF, the Virtual International Authority File,
http://viaf.org/.