Re: Non- and Partial-FRBR Metadata

Gordon, these restrictions/requirements only apply to FRBR as an
abstract model, however, though, right?

It seems like it would be unrealistic (and probably impossible) to
require and enforce them in RDF.  We can infer that a Manifestation
belongs to *some* Expression without the existence of that Expression
being in hand, right?

-Ross.