ANN: 20th Century Press Archives beta version

From: Neubert Joachim <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:36:16 +0200
To: <public-lld@w3.org>
Just in time for the discussion of our use cases I'm pleased to announce
the first beta version of 20th Century Press Archives

It makes use of the full dataset (some 250,000 documents) and links to
DBpedia, German National Library's Name Authority and, for a few
articles from US newspapers, to Chronicling America (thanks to Ed!).

Enjoy - Joachim