ANN: 20th Century Press Archives beta version

From: Neubert Joachim <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:36:16 +0200
To: <public-lld@w3.org>
Just in time for the discussion of our use cases I'm pleased to announce
the first beta version of 20th Century Press Archives

  http://zbw.eu/beta/p20/about

It makes use of the full dataset (some 250,000 documents) and links to
DBpedia, German National Library's Name Authority and, for a few
articles from US newspapers, to Chronicling America (thanks to Ed!).

Enjoy - Joachim