Re: frad:Person and foaf:Person

All:

fwiw, FRBRer defines Corporate Body as "An organization or group of individuals
and/or organizations acting as a unit." And FRAD defines Corporate Body as "An
organization or group of persons and/or organizations identified by a particular
name acting as a unit." The difference is that FRAD needs a name (person and
individual are synonymous in FRBRer and FRAD). The FRBR Review Group discussed
this at IFLA 2010, and concluded that the difference was significant. So
Corporate Body is a separate class in each of the FRBRer and FRAD namespaces,
and the FRAD class is a sub-class of the FRBRer class. It is likely that the
differences will be resolved in the consolidated FR model.

Cheers

Gordon