Re: Missing historical record of comments on RDA?

Tom

The base URL for RDA documents was changed last year (or was it the year
before?), from www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/jsc to www.rda-jsc.org - a straight
subsitution "may" work for getting the new URLs, if you know what the original
URL was.

Or you can follow the browsing list/trail:

1.http://www.rda-jsc.org/working1.html gives a list of working documents [the
Historic documents link in the side navbar takes you to really old, mostly
pre-RDA stuff, such as the AACR3 that never was].

2. Use any of these links to get to the PDFs which contain the original proposal
(the link label) AND auxiliary documents such as constituency responses,
comments, etc. In this case, the link label is 5JSC/RDA/Full draft (not quite
the same as the URL!)

3. Which gets you to http://www.rda-jsc.org/working2.html - and is a better
place to start than 1.

4. Then, in this case, find the label 5JSC/RDA/Full Draft/Chair follow-up/6
[2009/02/02 - Germany]. The PDF symbol is the hyperlink to the document you
want, which has the URL, as Dan says,
http://www.rda-jsc.org/docs/5rda-fulldraft-chairfolup6.pdf (again, not quite the
same as the label!!)

Members of the RDA constituencies use body-memory (let the fingers do the
walking) to navigate through this ... ;-)

Cheers

Gordon