Re: AW: SemWeb terminology page

I guess it gets back to what we are trying to do with this Semantic
Web Terminology Page [1]. If it really is a list of useful Semantic
Web and Linked Data terminology then assuming RDF doesn't seem like a
problem.

If the page is going to also include library terminology, and try to
relate library terminology to semantic web terminology I think we are
doing something different...and more difficult.

//Ed

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Semantic_Web_terminology