Re: More on the Linked MARC codes lists

Felix, this is a great question and, I agree, would be incredibly useful.

A simple(r) approach may be to take the codes that obviously do match
and start with them (also start with languages that people are likely
to use off the bat, perhaps).

Anybody have any ideas how they would like this to work?

-Ross.