Re: documenting library linked data sets

Hi,

Cleaning my old mails, I realize that this mail has never been followed-up. Richard, Anja, this is just for you to know that the CKAN option--and your feedback!--was judged very interesting by everyone during our group's F2F. We've not yet made a formal decision on what we will do precisely, but that's on our menu; and please be assured we'll come back to you for some coordination in the near future :-)

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#del