Re: Twitter tag?

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 3:00 PM, Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com> wrote:
>> Emmanuelle http://twitter.com/figoblog is using #LLDXG for XG-related stuff.
>> Any other idea? #lld is already taken, it seems..
>
> #lldxg works for me (hashtags are case insensitive)
>
> I just added it to the wiki page [1].

Checking the private XG list, it would appear that this suggestion was
later overruled without crossposting to the public list.  The correct
tag is now #lldata.

Other recent traffic on the private list includes a couple of new
introductions as well as a suggestion that all meeting minutes get
sent to the public list one week later than the private list.  I'm not
sure whether that suggestion was adopted or not.  I guess we'll know
when the minutes of yesterday's meeting arrive.

Tom