Re: Mailing list maintenance and change for LLD XG community

> I see no reason why the two-list system cannot work effectively, as long as
> the list manager keeps on top of matters and I assume he/she will.

Let us, for a moment, assume that the two-list system really works (which I
doubt based on my experience). So, people have to remember every time they
post, where they can post, and the chairs have the effort to implement the
policy. Both distracts from the actual work and our achievements. But again,
let's assume everyone is willing to invest this extra time.

What does it buy us? What are the benefits and if there are benefits, do
they outweigh the costs?

Cheers,
      Michael

--