RE: "universal citation index"

I suspect this discussion happened on code4lib before the thread got
cross-posting to LLD XG where I first saw it.

There are undoubtedly a ton of diverse use cases, but that doesn't mean
APIs are the best solution. Here are some spitball possibilities for
"not just manifestations" and "we need page numbers".

http://example.org/frbr:serial/2/citation-apa.{bcp-47}.txt
http://example.org/frbr:manifestation/1/citation-apa.{bcp-47}.txt?xyz:st
artPage=5&xyz:endPage=6

I'm imagining an xyz ontology with startPage and endPage, but we can
surely create it if something doesn't already exist.

Jeff