Re: [open-bibliography] MARC Codes for Forms of Musical Composition

Jeff, is anybody saying that bibo:Book is the same as frbr:Manifestation?
 That would be wrong, you're absolutely right about that.

But that's very, very different than saying:

<http://example.org/book/1> a bibo:Book, frbr:Manifestation.

It would be wrong to infer from this that books are manifestations, just
that this book is a manifestation.

-Ross.