Re: Cultural heritage domain (Museums and collections)

Dear Daniel,

Adding to the feedback you've already received...
The vocabulary that Europeana is planning to use in its RDF/linked data activities is at [1].

You were given quite some pointers to museums, let me give some on libraries :-) -- we're going to see more and more interaction between these different CH sectors in the coming years, this may be relevant for you as well.
There is an incubator group on library and linked data [2] and among our activites we've started to gather some  vocabularies [3] we found in use cases [4] relevant for our domain. This is still work in progress of course.

I cc our mailing list, so that you can directly ask more questions if you have some.

Cheers,

Antoine

PS: Btw I'm really interested in these museum and linked data meet-ups--we should coordinate better all our activities!

[1] http://version1.europeana.eu/web/europeana-project/technicaldocuments/ (relevant docs are "EDM Data Model Definition v5.2", "EDM Data Model Primer", "Europeana Data Model presentation (for v5.2)")
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies
[4] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases