Re: RDA and ranges

Quoting Ross Singer <ross.singer@talis.com>:

I did finally get a curl command to work (thanks to Owen), but the
site below doesn't seem to have an http option. I will try rapper, out
of curiosity. I think the lesson here is that the sites themselves
need to give explicit instructions on how to access the RDF, and what
return formats to expect.

I should mention that what I got back as rdf/xml did not validate at
the w3c validator. This is where we can help each other out, doing
testing for each other. (Folks put a lot of time into helping me with
the OL RDF, without which it would not have been what it is.) I would
like to make some of these outputs available for comparison so we can
learn from each other. I see this as step 1 of developing some ideas
around best practices.

kc

--
Karen Coyle