Re: Library terminology

Karen

Yes. It will also inform IFLA's multilingual dictionary of cataloguing
(MulDiCat) developed by Barbara Tillet for use by translators of cataloguing
standards, etc. from English into a whole bunch of other languages (including
Chinese, Vietnamese, etc.). We have a SKOS representation of MulDiCat which we
hope to publish real soon now (more news from IFLA!)

Cheers

Gordon