Re: Library terminology

From: <gordon@gordondunsire.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 22:08:21 +0100 (BST)
To: public-lld@w3.org, Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Karen

Yes. It will also inform IFLA's multilingual dictionary of cataloguing
(MulDiCat) developed by Barbara Tillet for use by translators of cataloguing
standards, etc. from English into a whole bunch of other languages (including
Chinese, Vietnamese, etc.). We have a SKOS representation of MulDiCat which we
hope to publish real soon now (more news from IFLA!)

Cheers

Gordon