RE: Open Library and RDF

Dan,

People in our community mistakenly believe that foaf:Person is
unsuitable for use because of foaf:geekcode and other such properties.
Specialized models, including library models, are completely arbitrary.
I encourage you to keep your model as simple and intuitive as possible
and encourage specialized communities to do this instead:

ex:Person a owl:Class ;
	owl:equivalentClass foaf:Person .

Jeff